Monday, June 29, 2009

SNORT Those Brows Winner!

Time to announce the winner of the SNORT Those Brows contest!

While I wish I had the courage to go with The Spock, I settled for something more conservative.

Sorry, I'm squinting into the sun. Here's a close-up:

I tried to take another picture of my own brows this morning, without the squints, but I couldn't get it right. Megan always did those types of photos for me. (Sob.)

And speaking of Megan, aren't her brows lovely? Maybe I should have gone for The Megan.


Now that you've seen my new brows, you may disagree with the outcome, but The Jessica is what I was going for.

For those of you who guessed something other than The Jessica, this was my thinking:
  • The BeyoncĂ© brows look constantly surprised. Also, they are so distinct that everyone would know I was trying to be a 20-something music star.
  • The Brooke is too close to what my brows looked like BEFORE I tamed them. No one would even notice.
  • I don't have the face to carry off The Angelina. Plus, I've had thick brows my entire life. I'd feel naked if I went that thin.
  • The Anne—are you kidding me? I honestly thought no one would pick those for me. (So glad I had you guess what I did and not pick what I should do. IMHO, those brows are just not very attractive. [Sorry, Anne.] [And sorry to anyone who really likes that look.])

The randomly selected winner from those who guessed The Jessica is. . .


And no, that was not picked on purpose.

The randomly selected winner from everyone else is. . .


Jess and Annette, go HERE and pick your prize. Also, send me your mailing address.

2 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Totally picked wrong and won something anything! Woot!

I'll go with #19--I like the colors, even though I know that's irrelevant to the prize. :) I'll e-mail you my address (even though I think you have it.)

Thanks!

Jess said...

I'll go with #2 and thats just to funny that it was me. ha ha..