Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SNORT Those Brows!—CONTEST CLOSED

Remember when I said the eyebrows needed work? Well, I got them tamed. Guess which celeb I copied?

Or rather, guess which celeb I think I copied.


The Beyoncé




The Brooke





The Anne





The Jessica



The Angelina






The Spock

CONTEST CLOSED

Contest: Leave a comment stating which celebrity eyebrow style I copied.

Deadline: You have until midnight on Friday, June 26th to post your answer in the comments section. Two winners: 1) a random drawing from everyone that guesses; and 2) a random drawing from everyone who guesses correctly.

Prize: Your choice of any of the remaining prizes HERE.

Now playing on my iPod: Love Story by Taylor Swift

11 comments:

Susan said...

I'm just going to take a wild stab in the dark - The Jessica? I think her brows are less extreme than some of the others, and would probably be a good look for anybody. Looking at all those well-groomed brows reminds me that MINE could use some work, too ...

Melanie Goldmund said...

Well, if it had been me, I would have gone for the Spock look, eyebrows, hair, and all. But since it's you, I'm voting for The Anne.

Luisa Perkins said...

You crack me up.

I vote Jessica.

Annette Lyon said...

My kids are telling me to vote Spock, but I say Beyonce.

Chanté said...

The Anne. Totally The Anne.

Jeri said...

As I scrolled through, my guess was Anne, until I saw SPOCK. How can I not go with SPOCK???

Live long and prosper!

Suan said...

here's our votes...
kandis-the anne
morgan-the anne
suan-brooke for sure :)

Jess said...

Im going to say Jessica because she has my name ha ha..

Sandra said...

Now I am trying to remember if you had them done when I saw you or not. I am going to guess Jessica

Natasha Ireland said...

Again..close between two but I'm going w/ THE ANNE

Cindy Beck said...

HA! Definitely Spock! :) (Okay, so I won't win with that guess, but maybe I'll get pulled in the random drawing.)