Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SNORT Those Little Piggie Toes! CONTEST CLOSED

Today, a bunch of us girls got pedicures. (I'd say that the bridal party got pedicures, but I don't want anyone thinking I'm doing a wedding-related contest!)

It was me (the momma), Megan, Melanie and McKenna (my daughters), Elle (the sister), Alyssa (sis-in-law), and Laurie (who just happens to be the mother of someone who might be a groom soon. . .)

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so the only pedi picture I can show you is my own:


(Not! Stole it off the internet.)

But we did have a great time and the pedis were heavenly!

CONTEST CLOSED

Contest: Alyssa has a tattoo on her left foot. I didn't know that because I'd never seen her barefoot before today. It was a big swoopy butterfly and quite pretty. Not that any of us would ever get a tattoo, but if you did. . . what would you get and where would you get it? And why?

Deadline: You have until midnight on Friday, June 19th to post your answer in the comments section. The winner will be randomly chosen, unless there's one that I just think is hilarious, and then I'll pick that one.

Prize: Your choice of any of the remaining prizes HERE.

8 comments:

Melanie Goldmund said...

Well, dang, I'm just so depressed that I didn't win the SNORT stamp contest that I'm going to drag myself down to the nearest tattoo parlour and tell them to draw a series of dashes around my neck, then add the words, "Cut on the dotted line."

;-)

Natasha Ireland said...

I never ever would because I'm DEATHLY afraid of needles and pain (not sure how I had a baby :) ) but IF I did it would be a small hawaiin flower on the top of my foot. Would look cute w/ sandals but easily covered if I wanted to.

Cindy Beck said...

I'd get one of Darth Vader on the back of my right hip (aka ... butt) with the words, "Kiss My Grits, Darth." Under that it would say:
Get your tattoos at:
Jabba's Hut
21 Lucas Way
Tatooween

Why would I get that? Well, just to enter your contest, naturally. (And because I like the wordplay on, "Tatooween"!)

Susan said...

I'm not even going to try to be funny, just honest - I hate tattoos, so I would never get one. Boring, I know!

Anonymous said...

I would get a grinch, holding a hershey kiss, grinch above belt line, kiss alittle below, hahahaha
Elaine

Sandra said...

Jess said she would get a pig on her arm because pigs remind her of you(in a good way) and she wants to win this contest.

Danyelle Ferguson said...

I'd put a little heart on my right hand tushy cheek with this written around it in a circle:

If you can see this . . . You better be my hubby!

Jess said...

Jess has decided that she should put a real answer in here. I love the fake tattoos cuz you can change them daily to fit your mood ha ha and why not when you can get a pack of 100 for like $2.00 at walmart but if I got a permeant one. I would get a really cool looking star design on the inside of my wrist.