Monday, June 29, 2009

SNORT Those Nails Winner!

I absolutely love all those nail photos I posted for the SNORT Those Nails contest. I'm not due for a fill until the weekend, but I may go in early and have the America, I Love You design put on because July is coming up fast. Plus, Saturday is the holiday and the nail shop probably won't be open.

And then I might get The Phoenix (in reds) done at my next fill, in honor of the release of the new Harry Potter movie.

After that, I think I'll do my absolute FAV design. Are you ready for it?


Yep, that would be. . .

Guns & Roses.

My second fav would be Business Casual.

(It was really hard for me to pick between those two because I liked them both about the same, but I went with Guns & Roses because roses are my favorite flowers.)

(Cliché, I know, but there you go.)



The randomly selected winner from the two who guessed Guns & Roses is. . .




The randomly selected winner from everyone else is. . .

Morgan!


Sandra and Morgan, go HERE and pick your prize. Also, send me your mailing address.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Woot, woot! I am going to pick #22 because I love the wrapping.

LOL, my word verification is "realu"

Anonymous said...

So morgan picks 14. and I am not very smart so you also have a post on the gift page too. lol. and you can just send it to work.
kandis