Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Final Snort Winners!


Thanks to everyone who dropped by in June to play on my blog. You made it lots of fun and kept my brain from exploding due to wedding details. (And yes, there will be more pictures, but the bride and groom get to post them first.)

All prizes will be shipped or delivered next week. If you've won a contest, but haven't chosen your prize box yet, click on over and pick one out. If you haven't chosen a box by next week, I'll pick one for you. (If I don't get the prizes out soon, I'll forget about them and then who knows how long it will take for me to remember.) (Sorry, Suan. I'm working on it. Honest.)


So, the Final Snort Contest winners are. . .



All of you, go HERE and pick your prize. If two (or more) pick the same box, the one with the earliest dated post or email gets it. I'll select another prize for the others. And if you haven't already sent me your address, send it HERE .


Now playing on my iPod: Nothing because Kendall is in the middle of fixing it for me.

6 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

You really know how to throw a party! It was so fun.

Jess said...

I love contest they are so much fun. :) I think i will go with # 25 :)

Sandra said...

I think 28

Suan said...

i'm so sad that SNORT had to come to an end.... we all knew it would but it has been fun...my life has been boring lately (but sometimes boring is GOOD)and it's nice to tag along on someone elses good times....thanks :)
i choose #17
thanks again

Cindy Beck said...

Oooo, I won again? Thank you, thank you, thank you ... and if I had one wish, I would be for world peace. :)

Okay, all kidding aside, I've LOVED your contests. You have such a great imagination. Not a single boring contest among 'em.

And I pick prize number 26!

Taffy said...

Thanks Karlene! Your SNORT was fun and the prizes really cute!!