Friday, July 10, 2009
Top 10 Reasons an Empty Nest Rocks
10. I get to go to bed whenever I want.
9. I can go play with my girlfriends at the drop of a hat.
8. DH and I can smooch without hearing gagging noises.
7. I only have to run my own errands.
6. There’s always enough hot water for my shower.
5. Everything stays exactly where I put it.
4. I don’t have to share my sugar-free treats.
3. The buttons on my car radio are set to the stations I like.
2. No more American Idol or Hannah Montana!!!
and the #1 reason an Empty Nest rocks. . .
1. I never again have to hear, “What’s for dinner?”
Now playing on my iPod: Old Time Rock & Roll by Bob Seger