Saturday, August 22, 2009

This and That

I have been so busy. I feel like all my posts lately have been informational, rather than interesting or thoughtful. It's not going to change soon.

I've added some books to the Sneak Peek list. (I add them in new posts so you won't have to read through what you've already seen.)

I also added a Book Sale FAQs post because I've gotten lots of questions about the book sale. At first I was surprised. But then I realized, most of my friends/blog readers are book nerds too.

I completed a major filing system in my new office yesterday—the four desk drawers that house all my regular use business files. This is the first time in my entire life that I have had a completed filing system. I still have the filing cabinets (long-term use) to do and I'm sure I'll be adding to the drawers as time goes by, but the files I use nearly every day are done. (Happy Dance!)

I've also been working on the new Urban Botanic website. That really makes my head explode. But once it's done, it'll be great.

Busy, but productive. It feels good.

Now playing on my iPod: Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain (good filing song)

2 comments:

Melanie Goldmund said...

Did you say you're selling games, too? Could you possibly find time to put up a list of the titles, just in case I manage to convince my relatives to go?

Oh, I so wish I could be there!

Chanté said...

I just looked at your other blog and saw that you have an Etsy store. What's your shop name? I'm addicted to Etsy!
I love all your organization too! Color coded and everything...you speak my language!