Tuesday, August 04, 2009

When Grandma Gets Bored. . .

Remember when I said I'd never get a tattoo?

Never say never.

The boys and I were bored today so we went down to the local tattoo parlor.

I got a heart on my ankle that says "Forever" because that's how long I'll love my little grandbabies.


Baby Burrito chose a scorpion, but he calls it a "pider." And the "pider" says "scaaaaah."

Baby Shrek went with the "tiger" (aka panther) and the tiger says, "Rawrrrrrr."

Hope their parents are cool with this.

5 comments:

Suan said...

yeah right....sure you did :)

Allison said...

LOL!What a cool Grandma. :)

Lilacspecs said...

Hehe, cute commentary from the kiddies.
And I dropped by from Luisa's blog.
Enjoy your tattoo (till it scrubs off anyway)!

Eowyn said...

Luisa sent me! Hi! that panther is very cool looking. Hope the parents are okay too. :)

Weston Elliott said...

Right on! I had a henna last summer to cover up a scar on my arm, and it made me so self conscious I finally scrubbed it off. :)