Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon--A Movie Review

Yesterday, my peeps and I went to see New Moon. I had my camera with me the whole time, but I forgot to take pictures, so I drew my own.

Me, Kenna, Tristi, Chris.


Tristi, Chris, Kenna and I carpooled up to Johanna's Kitchen, where we met my sister, Suan, for brunch.

Suan



Suan turned brunch into an early birthday party for me--complete with table decor and balloons and . . .
Suan, Balloons, Me



. . . a sugar-free chocolate cake that said, "Older Than Dirt".
Cake (it was yummy!)



She also made me wear a necklace that said I was OLD. And she gave me a black tote filled with pencils, note pads, a Twilight bracelet, a pig that sings Christmas songs, and sugar-free marshmallow Santas.

Me--wearing necklace and holding tote bag.


She also brought New Moon treats for everyone else. I brought New Moon Sweethearts to share.

After lunch, we moseyed over to the theater. We didn't have to rush because we had assigned seats.

I brought some of my CustomScentsOnline "Smell Me" cards. Chris passed them out for me at the theater.
Chris passing out cards.


I have some left. They have a code for a 20% discount on any order over $10. You can use the code if you want. It's MovieFan. The code expires November 30th.

Then we watched the movie.


SPOILER ALERT!
Actual scenes from the movie posted below...



"Oh, I'm so in love with Edward . . ."
Bella and Edward in love.



"But he's leaving me because he thinks he's a monster."
Bella and Edward breaking up.



"Oh. no! I'm too sad so I'm going to use my best friend, Jacob the sexy young Indian brave Native American, as a crutch, even though I know he's in love with me but I still love Edward."
Bella leading Jacob on.



"Oh, no! My best friend is a wolf."
Jacob--the werewolf.



"Oh, no! I'm still so sad and Jacob isn't paying enough attention to me. So I'm going to go jump off a cliff."
Bella--jumping off a cliff. Her BFF, Victoria, cheering her on.



"Oh, no! My ex-boyfriend is going to kill himself! I have to save him."
Edward doing a strip-tease in Italy.



"Oh, no! The bad guy wants to eat me!"
Aro saying, "I want to eat her."



"Oh, yay! Aro can't read my mind so we're free! Edward and I are so in love again..."
Bella and Edward in love.



The End.


Oh, and yes. I liked it.

10 comments:

Sandra said...

You crack me up!!!

Marcia Mickelson said...

Love your recap. Funny.

Suan said...

so, did you like the movie or not?
btw-bella didn't jump off the cliff because the dog wasn't paying attention to her.... she just wanted to see edward !

Bethany Wiggins said...

ROFL! Best review ever. Thanks! Now I HAVE to see it.

Annette Lyon said...

Awesome recap of the story! You're hysterical.

Anonymous said...

LOL I LOVE IT THAT IS THE BEST RECAP EVER.
KANDIS

C.L. (Cindy) Beck, author said...

Hey, nice job. Now I don't need to go see the movie! (Which is good, cuz I wasn't going to it anyway! :)

Loved the stick people.

Nichole Giles said...

ROFL That is too funny. I love it. Love it. Love it.

I want to learn how to make awesome stick figure pictures like that. One of these days I may talk you into teaching me. Except I don't own a Mac. =(

Thanks for the best laugh I've had all day.

melanie lucille said...

Too funny! xoxox

~~Mia~~ said...

OMG....that is the best!! I laughed, and it is the perfect review.....Bella is a user...which is why Jacob has finally moved on.....onto ME! :) I will love him eternally and without fail. *insert gushy mushy loveface here*

Oh btw, I loved it too, I've gone twice!! *giggles*