Sunday, November 29, 2009

They Say It's My Birthday. . .

(I still don't believe it, but whatever.)

The best thing about birthdays?

The PARTY!

I was planning to do my birthday bash leading up to today but due to technical difficulties (which are now totally resolved), I'm having my birthday bash this week instead.

Yay!

Every day this week, I'll be giving away a prize that reflects something I love.

Here's how to win prizes:
  1. Do something to help spread the word about my Birthday Bash Contest—blog, tweet, facebook. Leave a comment telling me what you did. (1 entry)

  2. Sign up to follow my blog. (1 entry)

  3. Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)

  4. Each day will have something specific for you to comment on or do. Post your comment. (1 entry per post; no silly spamming comments—it has to be a real response to the post)

  5. You'll be entered in the drawing for that day's prize.

  6. You have through midnight Saturday, December 5, 2009 to post comments.

  7. Monday, December 7th, I will randomly select the winners and post them here on the blog.

See you back here tomorrow for the start of my Birthday Bash!


Now playing on my iPod: Happy Birthday by The Beatles

8 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like this little girl won't be coming on your birthday afterall. Too bad. I am so ready to be done! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Nichole Giles said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's wonderful and enjoyable and fun. And I'm not just saying that because you're giving out prizes. =)

BTW I'm wearing Vampire Venom today, and it smells fabulous on me. Love it.

Nichole

Sandra said...

Ok, I am so totally a bad friend. I told Brandi on Fri. that it was your b-day. And I could have said it this morning at church :( why did I think it was Friday? You would think after all those years I would know it.

Bethany Wiggins said...

What an awesome way to celebrate a birthday! See ya tomorrow.

Kimberly Job said...

I hope your birthday has been awesome. Your contest sounds like fun.

Tristi said...

My son's birthday is today, too. Hope your day was as good as his - he stayed in his Primary class like a good boy! :)

Melanie Goldmund said...

Hope you had a happy birthday! :D

~~Mia~~ said...

Awesome, hope your birthday was fabulous! (sorry this is late but I just found your blog...) I'll be on time next year! :)