Monday, December 07, 2009

Birthday Bash Winners!

And the winners from my week long Birthday Bash are:


Melanie Goldmund
wins a copy of "I Hope You Dance"



Kandis
wins a Twilight-inspired fragrance



Cindy Beck
Connie Hall
Jeri

win copies of Stolen Christmas



Annette
Bethany
Sandra
Tristi

win a copy of the book of their choice from this list




Mia
wins Magnets (let me know what you want)




Nichole
wins a blog design (let me know what you want)



Thank you to everyone who stopped by to play!

8 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Woooooot! I already said which I wanted. I'm so excited! Thanks so sharing your birthday celebration with us!

Jeri said...

hooray - I love to win things. I actually just won this book on Sandra's last game, so you can still send it to me adn I'll give it to someone else for Christmas, or you can give it to the next "runner-up." (it's enough for me to know that I won...)

~~Mia~~ said...

OH thank you so much!!! I adore those little magnets, they are so cute!!! I definitely want the Christmas ones :) :)

Nichole Giles said...

Yahoo! Don't have a clue which blog design I want. Gonna have to think on that and get back to you. I'm so excited though!

Thank you.

Nichole

Bethany Wiggins said...

No way! ME??? I won? This is a first. I can't believe it. Happy Birthday!

Tristi said...

Woohoo! I would like Colleen's book about fire ... sorry, I already forgot the title ... I have flu brain.

C.L. (Cindy) Beck, author said...

WAHOO! I'm so excited! And here I was just thinking I'd lost my lucky touch. :)

Thanks so much!

Melanie Goldmund said...

I am so embarrassed. I answered the wrong question and won something I didn't want! *blush, melt into ground*

So nice of you to hold this contest, though!