Friday, February 12, 2010

Shut My Mouth! (MeMe)


Cindy tagged me with this meme where I can only give one word answers.

That's like putting duct tape over my mouth!

Or maybe taping my typing fingers together.

One word answers are harder than you'd think. Especially when you're trying to be funny and clever and unique.

Which I am not tonight because I'm tired. But whatever. I'll give it a try.

Here are the rules:

Answer the following questions with single word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers.

Make sure to link back to the person who tagged you (like I did above, on Cindy's name), and be sure you let those you tagged know about it.


Your Cell Phone? Red.

Your Hair? Red.

Your Mother? Angel

Your Father? Genius.

Your Favorite Food? Ziti

Your Dream Last Night? Technicolor

Your Favorite Drink? SobeLeanCranberryGrapefruit

Your Dream/Goal? Publisher/Author

What Room Are You In? Family

Your Hobby? Entrepreneurship

Your Fear? Monsters

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Healthier

Where Were You Last Night? Asleep

Something That You Aren't? Tan

Muffins? Cookies.

Wish List Item? iPhone

Where Did You Grow Up? Kentucky

Last Thing You Did? Nap

What Are You Wearing? Zebra-print

Your TV? On

Your Pets? Menagerie

Friends? 247

Your Life? Bubbly

Your Mood? Tired

Missing Someone? Family

Vehicle? Cordelia

Something You Aren't Wearing? Shoes

Your Favorite Store? Barnes&Noble

Your Favorite Color? Red

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? 47minutes

Last Time You Cried? Sunday

Your Best Friend? Jim

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? HappyPlace

Facebook? Sometimes

Twitter? Sometimes

Favorite Place To Eat? FYJ

I tag Sandra, Suan, McKenna, Melanie, Megan.

3 comments:

Kimberly Job said...

Several of your answers made me laugh, so, even tired you're funny.

Cindy (C.L.) Beck said...

Great job. I thought several of your answers were a hoot. And I love the way you linked so many of them. Pretty fancy footwork for such a tired gal. :)

Tristi said...

I was looking for you at LTUE and didn't see you.