Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a week!

I did two Grandma days last week, and will do double-duty again this week and next. In my spare time, I polished up a story for the Book of Mormon Short Story Contest over on LDS Publisher. My story is posted over there now and you can go vote for your favorites!

All the stories are posted anonymously and I can't tell you which one is mine. But I'd love it if you'd go take a peek and vote for the ones you liked best. Voting instructions are HERE. The stories are long and there are quite a few of them, but you can usually tell within the first few paragraphs if you like it enough to keep reading.

Winners are announced next Monday. Each winner's story will be published in a short story collection. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Also last week, I went to a meeting with some other wonderful bloggers. It was fun to meet them. We're going to do some service projects. I'll be letting you know about those too.

AND, I made a tad more progress on my new business idea.

Oops! One of the boys needs a diaper change. More later. :)

P.S. Still doing my Followers Contest. Follow me for a chance to win!

1 comment:

Cindy (C.L.) Beck said...

Good luck. Hope you're one of the winners and make it into the book!

Wish I could have gotten something written and polished in time, but no such luck. My brain was stuck in modern day and would not do a time warp, no matter how hard I tried! :)