Friday, May 07, 2010

Announcing the Luau Lovin' Extravaganza!

My last unmarried daughter is tying the knot next weekend! I am soooooo excited about the wedding. It's going to be lovely.

In honor of the BIG EVENT, I'm holding a Luau Lovin' Extravaganza. Like all my other events, there will be contests and prizes and lots of silliness here. Stop by every day to enter to win a prize.

First, let me introduce the happy couple—Melanie and Kris.


They've known each other since junior high, but didn't become a couple until college.

Oh, wait! you say. There's the cutest little two year old you've ever seen in that photo. That's Baby Burrito, their son. Isn't he a total doll?

CONTEST CLOSED

So, today's contest... fill in the blank correctly:

Karlene likes to call Baby Burrito her favorite ______.

(Answer can be found somewhere on my blog.)

Leave your answer by Sunday, May 9, 2010.

Now playing on my iPod: Fool on the Hill by The Beatles (sung by Paul McCartney)

4 comments:

Suan said...

I know I know ! ! !
He's your favorite april fools joke :)

Taffy said...

You're contests are so fun, Karlene. I'll post this one next week.
Burrito is the cutest April Fool's joke, ever!

CL Beck, author said...

Okay, so you made it very easy to answer this because all I had to do was see what everyone else said.:)

Guess I'll consider myself out of the running in this one, and try for the next one. :)

Karlene said...

Cindy, consider yourself entered here. Cheating is allowed here. :)