Sunday, May 30, 2010

Chasing Twilight! The Contest


Hi and welcome to Chasing Twilight—our Countdown to Eclipse Virtual Road Trip to Forks Twilight Trivia Contest.

Yeh. That's a lot to remember. Don't worry about it. All you need to remember is to check here every day, read the new posts, and follow the directions. Easy-peasy. Promise.

But for those of you who want the nitty-gritty details, here they are.


Daily Posts
Every day from June 1 through July 3, there will be three posts.
  1. Eclipse Trivia posts: Correctly answer the trivia question in the comments section of the post by the deadline and you will be entered to win the Daily Prize. Correctly answer the question any time before July 3, 2010 and you will be entered to win the Grand Prize.

  2. Forks Road Trip posts: We will be taking a virtual road trip from Pleasant Grove, UT to Forks, WA. Travel with us as we visit various tourist sites along the way and in and around Forks. Correctly answer the Road Trip question in the comments section of the post by the deadline and you will be entered to win the Daily Prize. Correctly answer the question any time before July 3, 2010 and you will be entered to win the Grand Prize.

  3. Visit our Sponsor posts: Follow the link to visit the sponsor of the Daily Prize. Correctly answer the question in the comments section on their post by the deadline and you will be entered to win the Daily Prize. Correctly answer the question any time before July 3, 2010 and you get TWO entries to win the Grand Prize.

Entering to Win the Grand Prize Points
The Chasing Twilight Grand Prize is truly awesome. We'll be adding prizes throughout the contest. Winner will be chosen using Random.com

In addition to participating in the Daily Contests (as described above) you can also earn extra entries toward the Grand Prize. How? Glad you asked!
  1. Mr. Linky: Sign-Up using the Mr. Linky below so we can visit each other and talk Twilight. :) Earn 10 entries.

  2. Blogs: Write a post about the Contest, include a link back to this post. Earn 10 entries per blog.

  3. Buttons: Put a Chasing Twilight button on your blog, website or facebook page. Earn 10 entries per site. (GO HERE for button codes.)

  4. Facebook: Talk about the Chasing Twilight on Facebook, include a link back to this post. Earn 10 entries per facebook profile.

  5. Twitter: Twitter about Chasing Twilight. Earn 1 entries per day that you Tweet about the contest.

  6. Return and Report: You MUST come back here and tell me what you've done to earn the points. Leave links to your blog, facebook page, twitter, etc.

Get 10 entries for Grand Prize by signing up using the Mr. Linky feature below. Sign up any time between now and July 2, 2010.

**Winners must have a shipping address within the U.S.

**Winners must respond with their mailing address within one week or their prize will be given to someone else.

19 comments:

Nichole Giles said...

Yay! I'm excited for this fun contest.

Rebecca Talley said...

Can't wait to get to Forks!

Launi said...

Too cool!
Hey~ we've rented one whole theater for the Eclipse event in Orem...and we have 11 seats left. If anyone is interested...let me know.
Great contest!

Thanks!

Taffy said...

Once again, you have an epic contest going on, Karlene!
I need two tickets to the movie. Anyone? Oh, wait, three.

Taffy said...

I posted on my blog, twitter and FB. FUN!

Ceil's Individual Path said...

Sound fun. I can't wait.

RaShelle said...

Yeah, I'm excited to play. I have the widget on my blog and I'll be twittering and fb here pretty quick. Thanks and of course, it's gonna be a blast! =D

Sheila said...

Yeah! Fun contest!! I am late getting here, but I hopefully will remember to come back each day from now on.

Kristina said...

Sandra talked me into doing this Iput the button on my blog. www. sorensonswaitingfordaddy.blogspot.com

Michikit said...

Oh shoot. I'm following you and I always forget that your giveaways are not international:))). Anyway this is a great idea for the contest.

Dina said...

would have been here sooner, was w/o comp. :( so when and got a cheap new one, lol. Hope to win a cool prize, thanks for having this, it's fun. posted button on blog.

Dina said...

also added to mr linky

ferretvamp14 said...

Added my self to Mr. Linky, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it! Help? Thanks for all the contests.

Will post to other sites later today!

Cynthia Shepp said...

Did the Mr.Linkys thingy. Linked it to my WATTPAD account. Not sure what I am supossed to do now.
Cynthia Shepp

Cynthia Shepp said...

Put a button on my WATTPAD page and on my PHOTOBUCKET account. Does that count? =)

Cynthia Shepp said...

How do you know who wins the daily?

Karlene said...

The Daily Prizes are chosen using Random.com. I do a winner post. You can also see the winners on the Daily Prize post.

Lisa And Randy said...

What a great idea for a contest. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, and just might have to reread the books. I'm posting this link to my blog at: http://thereadingandhobbycorner.blogspot.com/

Dina said...

forgot to give my blog addy:
http://dinasthoughtblog.blogspot.com/

twittered: http://twitter.com/dlsmilad

posted on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=584925454