Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You (I Mean, Here!)


And that does it for the Luau Lovin' Extravaganza.

It's now officially over.

If you still need to pick a prize, go ahead and do so. If I don't hear from you by Monday, I'll pick for you.

All prizes will be mailed and/or delivered next week. If you haven't received yours by next Saturday, let me know.



But just because the Luau Lovin' has come to an end, it doesn't mean the fun is over.

My sister is always talking me into things, and this time, she's come up with a doozy!

Starting June 1st, I'll be having a contest a day with challenges, quizzes and PRIZES!

Here's a hint.


Now playing on my iPod: Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) by Muse

1 comment:

CL Beck, author said...

Wow, I go away for a week and you totally change your site. LOVE your new background!

And thanks for the prize, too! :)