We need a Luau Lovin' playlist and theme song.
Today's contest question: What is your favorite love song with a beach/summer feel to it?
Prize: Luau Lovin' CD—a collection of the Top Ten Love Songs, chosen from your suggestions.
Here are the details for this contest:
- Post song suggestions in the comments section by midnight on Friday, June 14th.
- You can suggest as many songs as you want in the same comment.
- Songs must be suitable for a honeymoon stroll along the beach. So, LOVE SONGS with a fun beach/summer feel to them, any style of music.
- I'll add every suggested song to a playlist below (assuming I can find a link) and listen to all of them. (On Wednesday, I'll narrow down the list and let you vote on which ones will go on the Luau Lovin' CD.)
- Due to ever increasing shipping costs, to win the prize you must live in or have a ship to address in the U.S. or Canada. (If you live out of the country, you're welcome to have me send it to someone stateside as a gift from you.)
- This Luau Lovin' prize will be shipped in June (have to have a chance to create it).
- Everyone who suggests a song gets entered into a drawing for the Luau Lovin' CD. One entry per song suggestion.
- If your song suggestion is one of our top 10 chosen for the CD, you'll be entered into another drawing for the CD (one in ten chance to win).
- If your song is chosen as our Luau Lovin' Theme Song, you'll win the CD.
Now playing on my iPod: Kokomo by The Beach Boys