You don't need to take much with you on a honeymoon—especially one in a tropical setting.
A few swimsuits.
Maybe a couple of beach towels.
What am I forgetting...
Today's ContestWhat should the newlyweds take with them on their honeymoon in paradise? And why?
Prize: Your choice here.
Here are the details for this contest:
- Post your suggestions in the comments by midnight, Tuesday, May 11, 2010.
- Keep it FAMILY FRIENDLY or you will be deleted.
- You can suggest as many items as you want.
- The cleverest answer wins.
- Due to ever increasing shipping costs, to win the prize you must live in or have a ship to address in the U.S. or Canada. (If you live out of the country, you're welcome to have me send it to someone stateside as a gift from you.)
Now playing on my iPod: Smile by Uncle Kracker