Friday, May 07, 2010

Pick Your Prize: "Luau Lovin'" Contest


This worked so well for the SNORT/Pigs in Love contest last summer (you know, the one that had nothing to do with my daughter getting married) that my BFF Monte insisted on returning.

It's like Let's Make a Deal.

Each prize has been assigned a numbered box. Some prizes might be really cool. Others might be gag gifts.

If you've been notified that you're a winner, pick the box you like and you get the prize inside.

After a box is chosen, I'll post what was inside it.


Prize #1


Winner: Taffy

Prize: Flip Flops!





Prize #2


Winner: Dede

Prize: White and Cream Lei!





Prize #3


Winner: Morgan

Prize: Aloha Banner!






Prize #4




Prize #5


Winner: Yvonne

Prize: Palm Tree Stirrers!





Prize #6


Winner: Jeri

Prize: Hawaiian Flower Clip for Hair!





Prize #7


Winner: Ryane

Prize: Tootsie Fruit Rolls!





Prize #8


Winner: Julie B

Prize: Beach Tote!






Prize #9


Winner: Natasha

Prize: Cream & White Lei!





Prize #10


Winner: Suan

Prize: Luau Paper Plates!





Prize #11


Winner: Sandra

Prize: Flamingo Stirrers!





Prize #12


Winner: Kandis

Prize: Beach House sign

6 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

I choose # 9 :) Woohoo

Dede said...

Yippee! I'm gonna go with number....2

Anonymous said...

I'll take my chances on lucky #5. Yvonne

Sandra said...

I'll take prize #11

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

I choose number eight since it's my lucky number. Woohoo! :)

Jeri said...

I'll go with #6 since there are 6 people in my little family.