Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding Photos

These are not the "official" wedding photos. They are just a few candid shots that were posted on facebook by the bride's sisters, McKenna and Elle. I'll post more photos when they are available. (I forgot my camera.)

Bride and groom getting ready to cut the cake.
Melanie is telling Kris he better be nice.
He told her she's the one who better be nice.


Baby Burrito thought he'd get into the cake fun by
throwing his piece on the floor.


Centerpieces on the tables.
Whitney made the vases.


Melanie and Elle



Baby Shrek. Doesn't he look darling in a tux?



My newest grandson.
I need a blog name for him. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Idea: Sweet Perfect Little Chubby Cheeker Angel Soul Lover Baby Bookie Boy. Mwah, mwah, mwah. He's perfect as can be.

We live in a Zoo! said...

Love the cake!