Many of these questions were used as part of a seating chart for the family dinner. The questions and answers were posted on the tables. Each of us had a little whisk with the answer printed on it, identifying the table at which we should sit. Isn't that a great idea? (Whitney's, not mine.)
Answer the questions below. The person who gets the most correct wins. If there's a tie, I'll randomly choose a winner.
B. Purple and Black
C. Pink and Black
2. What is the significance of the date 11/17/2007?
A. Kris and Melanie's first date
B. The date Kris proposed
C. Baby Burrito's birthday
3. On which island are the bride and groom honeymooning?
4. What is a "Schmoopie"?
A. Name of a recipe for a chocolate pie, invented by Kris
B. Kris and Melanie's pet names for each other
C. Kris and Mel's pet name for Baby Burrito
5. What is Baby Burrito's favorite phrase?
A. Later Alligator
C. Love you the mostest
6. What TV show do Melanie and Baby Burrito watch together every night?
A. The Nanny
B. The Brady Bunch
C. Different Strokes
7. What are the Ricks family's favorite treats?
A. Reeses and Ring Pops
B. Chocolate Cinnamon Bears and Fruit Snacks
C. Tootsie Rolls and Popcorn
8. What is Kris and Mel's song?
A. Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler
B. Better Together by Jack Johnson
C. Everything by Michael Bublé
9. Who made Melanie's wedding dress?
A. Karlene (Melanie's Mom)
B. Whitney (Melanie's Other Mom)
C. Kristi (Kris' Mom)
10. What did all the bridesmaids and sisters wear to set them apart?
A. Pearls and purple pumps
B. Feather headpieces and ruffled slips
C. Matching charm bracelets
- Post your answers in the comments by midnight, Tuesday, May 18, 2010.
- People who were actually at the wedding are not eligible to participate. (Sorry.)
- To win the prize you must live in or have a ship to address in the U.S. or Canada. (If you live out of the country, you're welcome to have me send it to someone stateside as a gift from you.)
Now playing on my iPod: You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker