Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Awarding a boatload of prizes. . .


Day 21 was sponsored by Kristen Landon

The question was:
What is the name of the photographer whose heartbreaking depiction of child laborers Kristen Landon found while doing research for The Limit?

The answer: Lewis W. Hine

And the winner of The Limit is:
YADKNY!
(thanks to the randomness of random.com, she's won two days in a row!)

I'll forward your mailing address to Kristen and The Limit will be shipped hot off the presses in early September.






Day 22 was sponsored by Suan @ Life is Good

The question was:
Which book was the 2009 Office Goddess Book Club Favorite?

The answer: Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

And the winner of the Cullen Crest Tote is:
DINA!

Dina, Suan will get that off to you soon.




Day 23 was sponsored by Karlene @ LibrisPro

The question was:
What is the name of the website where LibrisPro will be selling eBooks??

The answer: LDSeBookstore.com

And the winner of the Book Bling Wolf Bookmark is:
Cynthia Shepp!

Cynthia, send me your mailing address and I'll send you the prize.






Day 24 was sponsored by Karlene @ CustomScentsOnline.com

The question was:
Karlene has 47 bazillion other blogs besides this one. Some of them have regular posts but most of them don't. Take a look at them and then come back here and tell me which blog you'd like to see more posts on?

The answer: any of them

And the winner of the Twilight Parfum Spritzer is:
Alison @ Lostinbelieving!

Alison, let me know which fragrance you want.





Day 25 was sponsored by Suan @ Life is Good

The question was:
Have you read any of the books my book club has read?

The answer: any of them

And the winner of the Twilight Tote is:

Taffy!

Taffy, I'll have Suan mail that out to you.





Day 26 was sponsored by Tristi Pinkston

The question was:
Tristi thinks Edward’s face looks like it’s been dunked in?

The answer: flour

And the winner of Agent in Old Lace is:
Brendajean!

Brenda, I'll have Tristi mail that out to you.





Day 26 was sponsored by Jess @ Onnalee Photography

The question was:
If you could have anyone from the Twilight series at your photo shoot who would it be?

The answer: any answer

And the winner of a Photoshoot is:
Nichole Giles!

Nichole, I'll have Jess e-mail you about that.




Want to win a Daily Prize? Details HERE.

5 comments:

lostinbelieving said...

Awe, thank you ! I can't believe I won the perfume :D Now I get to smell all pretty-ful ! Haha.

~Alison

brendajean said...

Woo hoo! I love Tristi's books!!!

Dina said...

woohoo, so happy I won a tote,thank you! :)

Also cool that many ppl won.

Thanks again for having such fun ??'s and offering prizes. :)

congrats winners.

Taffy said...

My daughter will be STOKED to have such a cool bag! THANKS!

Nichole Giles said...

Yahoo! I need new author pics so badly it's almost pathetic. Very cool. Thanks for the fun month of contests.