Friday, June 04, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 4


Today's Prize:
Book Bling Twilight-inspired Bookmark

(Hand-made by me during another of my previous business ventures.)
(Sorry for the bad photo. Temporarily misplaced my camera and had to use my phone.)



Today's Sponsor:
LibrisPro




Sponsor Question:
Which LibrisPro blog design do you like best?



For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Go to LibrisPro. Under the Main Menu (left side, green box), click on the Portfolio link. Scroll down to see the 9 blog designs I've posted. Pick the one you like best. Come back here and post your answer in the comments section of this post by midnight June 5. (There is no right or wrong answer.)

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Road Trip question.


To earn 2 points toward the Grand Prize:
  • Answer this question any time before July 3, 2010



About LibrisPro:

Yes, LibrisPro is another one of Karlene's businesses. (Attention span of a flea, remember?) This is the one that's getting my focus right now, when I can tear myself away from this Chasing Twilight contest.

Right now I'm working on a book design/typeset for a book to be released in August and I'm converting a couple of print books into eBooks.

4 comments:

brendajean said...

I like the C.L. Beck page. The scrapbooky look is popular and oh so cute!

Kristen Landon said...

I like Custom Scents Online - and not because (maybe in spite of the fact) that it's Twilight themed.

Suan said...

i like the custom scents on line

Taffy said...

I like how T. Lynn Adams is themed too.