Monday, June 07, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 7


Today's Prize:
Read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

ONLINE

Sponsor: Stephenie Meyer &
Little Brown Books for Young Readers


Okay, that might be a tad misleading.
They aren't Stephenie Meyer and her publisher aren't really sponsoring our contest today. In fact, they most likely don't even know about it. BUT, they are offering the chance to read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner online for free.

Starting at noon today, it will be available online at www.breetanner.com through July 5th. About this, Stephenie says:
There was one thing I asked for: since this story had always been an extra for me, and was meant to be released with the Guide, I wanted to be able to offer it to my fans for free. You all have bought a ton of my books, and I wanted to give you this story as a gift. My publisher was awesome and embraced this idea.


Sponsor Question:
If Stephenie Meyer were to write another novella about a minor character in the book, who would you most like to read about?



EVERYONE wins today's prize!

To earn 2 points toward the Grand Prize:
  • Answer the question above any time before July 3, 2010.

P.S. If you were thinking of buying the print version of Bree Tanner, the price has now gone up to $7.54 at Amazon. Hurry and get it before it goes up even more!

5 comments:

brendajean said...

Seth, Seth, Seth. How cute is he? It's a no brainer.

Taffy said...

I was going to say Seth!
I'd like Emmett or Carlisle story.
And maybe Leah's.

Nichole Giles said...

I was thinking Leah Clearwater, or one of Bella's non-vampire, non-werewolf friends. Because, you know, they do live in a town where the paranormal is...actually, normal. Right?

But I'd read about Seth too.

Anonymous said...

carlisle, hands down because i think his story, his experiences and how he became a vampire would be so interesting to read about. morgan

Suan said...

i think a book about leah would be good since she is the only female werewolve