Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 10


Today's Prize:
Twilight Parfum Spritzer



Today's Sponsor:
CustomScentsOnline.com




Sponsor Question:
Which fragrance do I like to spray all over my husband?



For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Go to CustomScentsOnline.com and look through the posts for the answer. Come back here and post your answer in the comments section of this post. Correctly answer the question by midnight June 11.

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Road Trip question.


To earn 2 entries toward the Grand Prize:
  • Correctly answer this question any time before July 3, 2010


About Karlene:

In her spare time, Karlene makes perfumes. She used to make them as a business, now she only does it for herself and the occasional occasion (like the release of Eclipse).

When she's not making perfumes, she's annoying her children and making rude comments about her sisters.

5 comments:

Taffy said...

LOL! Jacob is the one I like too. It kinda reminds me of Christmas.

CL Beck, author said...

Ooo, ha! It's Jacob. And I didn't even read Taffy's answer first, so mine is a legit answer.

I don't think I've ever smelled Jacob. Next time I see you and your hubby, would you let me stand next to him so I can see what he smells like? Ha ha! :)

brendajean said...

Jacob. Do you ever accidentally refer to your hubby as Jacob?!??

Suan said...

that would be jacob

Anonymous said...

Jacob because he is your favorite!!
Kandis