Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 12


Today's Prize: I Love Werewolves Necklace

Sponsor: Suan @ Life is Good

Sponsor Question:
My book club has read several books with werewolves in them.
Name one.

(Hint: Click on the Office Goddess Bookstore or the Office Goddess Book Club Reading List in the sidebar.)


For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Visit Life is Good and correctly answer her question by midnight June 13

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Forks or Bust question.


To earn 2 entries toward the Grand Prize:
  • Visit Life is Good and correctly answer her question by any time before July 3, 2010.

4 comments:

brendajean said...

Breaking Dawn. Okay, I know that was obvious but I didn't recognize any of the other books with werewolves in them. Have you read Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater? Oooo it is gooood!

Kristina said...

Spirit Beach by Kate Moss

Nichole Giles said...

I didn't look, because I *think* I know one. Have you read The Sapphire Flute? Yeah. That one has werewolves. Also, the Twilight books.

Taffy said...

Dark Divine