Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 15


Today's Prize: Werewolf Journal
A handmade journal for all werewolf fans!
200 page composition book covered in high quality
archival scrapbook paper.


Sponsor: Heather at Little Red Reads Etsy Shop


Sponsor Question:
Bella's mother is shopping at Little Red Reads for a gift for Bella.
What does she choose? Why?



For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Visit Little Red Reads and browse Heather's collection. Then come back here and post your answer by midnight June 16

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Forks or Bust question.


To earn 2 entries toward the Grand Prize:

About Heather:

I am a Twilight MOM, a stay at home mom and an avid reader. Stephenie Meyer stirred deep within me the desire to get back into reading. When my nose is not in a book, I also enjoy thrift shopping, blogging, the outdoors and photography. My favorite thing to do is take the hubby's car for a spin and drive like a Cullen.

You can find Heather at:
Fire and Ice
Heather Gardner Photography
Little Red Reads Etsy
Heather Zahn Gardner Etsy

4 comments:

Suan said...

the message in a bottle necklace with a note that says "follow your heart"

Taffy said...

The werewolf journal because Bella once mentioned the myths of the wolves.

brendajean said...

The message bottle necklace. She would write, "Thank you for being the grown-up in our relationship and have fun with whatever you do".

ferretvamp14 said...

I think Bella would like either of the wolf journals on the sight. They are both very pretty and would remind her of Jacob. Though I'm strictly Team Edward, so this thought bothers me a little, lol.

I answered the Forks or Bust and Eclipse Trivia questions #15.

Thanks for running this!