Friday, June 18, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 18


Today's Prize: Twilight Saga Swag Box
• Vintage-inspired metallic rose earrings
• Ghirardelli assorted chocolate squares
• Lindt Lindor Truffles
• “The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner” by Stephenie Meyer

Sponsor: Sarah M. Eden

Sponsor Question: In his “I Need Friends Friday” interview, whom does Jacob Black say he wouldn't date?
(HINT: Interview)


For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Visit Sarah's site and correctly answer her question by midnight June 19

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Road Trip question.

To earn 2 points toward the Grand Prize:

  • Visit Sarah's site and correctly answer her question any time before July 3, 2010.

About Sarah:

According to my drivers license, I am 5-feet tall and 120lbs. Both of these numbers are slightly optimistic versions of the truth.

According to the Mother's Day card I received from my youngest child when she was in preschool, my favorite thing to do is “not cook.”

I am the author of multiple Regency-era romances including the 2008 Whitney Award Finalist “Seeking Persephone” and the 2010 acclaimed release “Courting Miss Lancaster.”

Visit Sarah at http://www.sarahmeden.com/

While you're there, read Sarah's interviews with Edward and Bella. They are hilarious!

P.S. Sarah is looking for interviewees for her I Need Friends Friday. I was interviewed back in April and it was lots of fun. Go volunteer to be interviewed. ALL OF YOU!

6 comments:

Taffy said...

Sarah's interviews are awesomesauce! And Jacob wouldn't date a Happy Meal.

brendajean said...

Jacob's pretty sure he wouldn't date a Happy Meal. It was one of Sarah's best interviews. Be sure to check out Edward's too. (don't discontinue INFF Sarah! We live for fridays!!!!!)

lostinbelieving said...

HAHAHA ! Her interview made me laugh my head off :D ! He says he wouldn't date a Happy Meal. And of course he wouldn't because he'd probably eat it first :D

~Alison

Suan said...

jacob would not date a happy meal.
i read jacob's interview and edward's interview....they were both so funny... i love the game played with edward when he answered your question....no i don't bite people on demand...so funny...i also loved the inff you did with karlene...i enjoy reading your inff interviews

ferretvamp14 said...

Jacob said he wouldn't date a Happy Meal! Freakin' hilarious. Bella's interview cracked me up too. Edward........lol!

Dina said...

Jacob: I'm pretty sure I wouldn't date a Happy Meal. Her interview was pretty funny.