Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 24


Today's Prize:
Twilight Parfum Spritzer



Today's Sponsor:
CustomScentsOnline.com




Sponsor Question:
Karlene has 47 bazillion other blogs besides this one. Some of them have regular posts but most of them don't. Take a look at them and then come back here and tell me which blog you'd like to see more posts on.
(Hint: See "My Other Blogs" in the sidebar.)


For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Take a look at my blogs. Come back here and post your answer in the comments section of this post. Answer the question by midnight June 25 extended to midnight, June 26th..

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Road Trip question.


To earn 2 entries toward the Grand Prize:
  • Correctly answer this question any time before July 3, 2010


About Karlene:

In her spare time, Karlene makes perfumes. She used to make them as a business, now she only does it for herself and the occasional occasion (like the release of Eclipse).

When she's not making perfumes, she's starting new blogs and then never doing anything with them.

6 comments:

lostinbelieving said...

Ooh ! The perfumes loook sooooo cool ! If I had a credit card, I would so buy them !

And for the answer of the question I think this blog should be posted on more : http://5kok.blogspot.com/ Especially when you write 'Yes, I'm still alive' :D

Haha, and geez ! You have a lot of blogs !

~Alison

brendajean said...

Karlene reviews everything! I'm a junkie for things reviewed and often make my decisions on products by checking reviews.

You are an over achiever- I wish I had half your energy!!!

:)

ferretvamp14 said...

I really like the Twilight Trivia blog. It helps me remember things I have forgotten!

Suan said...

Finding my voice is the one i'd like to see you post more on :)

Dina said...

Beautiful Bodacious Babbling Blogging Babes :)

*yadkny* said...

I think I would really like to see you post more on...

Books 4 GrownUps

I read mostly books for grown ups anyways, so I would definitely check out that site to see what you've reviewed. I am definitely a believer in checking out reviews before making a purchase.

yadkny@hotmail.com