Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: June 27

Today's Prize: Photoshoot
**For Utah County readers or
those willing to come to UT County**


Sponsor: Jess at Onnalee Photography


Sponsor Question:
If you could have anyone from the Twilight series at your
photo shoot who would it be and where would you go?



For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Visit Onnalee Photography and browse leave a comment on any of the pots. Then come back here and post your answer by midnight June 28.

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Forks or Bust question.


To earn 2 entries toward the Grand Prize:

About Jess:

Jess recently graduated from Provo College with a degree in Graphic Design. She is amazing behind the camera. (Just go look at her blogs.) Jess does photos for any occasion.

You can find Jess at:
Onnalee Photography
Photo A Day
Facebook

5 comments:

Dina said...

only enter me in the grand prize part, cant go to Utah.

If I could go to Utah, I'd like to go with Alice, b/c she loves to have fun and anywhere that has beautiful architecture.

Karlene said...

Normally, I don't enter to win these prizes because it's totally a conflict of interest if I win. But if no one from Utah County enters, I dibs it. I need some new photos of me for my blogs and websites.

brendajean said...

I'd take Emmitt and we'd be photographed in the baseball field next to that gnarly tree!

Jess's photos are awesome, but as it was my firstborn's farewell today, *sob, sob* I won't be doing any family pics for 2 years. Please enter my points towards the grand prize though :)

Nichole Giles said...

I totally want this prize! But Karlene, you can come too. We could split it. (You aren't opposed to bribery, are you?)

I'd take Jacob, shirtless, of course. You don't think anyone would mind if he was in my author pics with me, do you?

Anonymous said...

Oh my those are beautiful. I just have to say that I am so upset now that I didnt know about her until now or I would have had her do pictures for my wedding they are just amazing, she is very talented. I will definately keep her in mind next time I do family pictures. (thanks for holding out on me Karlene.)
anyway do I only get to pick one character? I would love to just have all of them but if I must choose I pick Jacob because he is very nice to look at. Lol.
Kandis