Friday, June 11, 2010

Forks or Bust: Day 11

Wow! I can't believe it. We're in Los Angeles for the Twilight Convention!

We're staying at the lovely Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, which is where all the fun is happening. You would not believe the crush of Twi-Hards here. It's amazing!

We got to see The Hillywood Show parody of New Moon.

We also got to see Emily (Tinsel Korey), Embry Call (Kiowa Gordon), Mike Newton (Michael Welch) and a TON of others—mostly actors that had the smaller parts. (The others will officially be here tomorrow.)

We also went to the Vendor booths. There were tons of Twilight things here. I really should have brought my perfume to sell. Maybe when it comes to Salt Lake...?

But the BIG EVENT was the Volturi Vampire Ball. Some of the big names snuck into that one, unannounced, and we were able to get photos with them.


Suan and Sarah with Edward
(Suan wants it made clear that this is not "her" Edward,
but he'll do in a pinch.)




Sandra and Tristi with Jacob




Rebecca and Kristen with Carlisle



Kandis and Nichole with Emmett



and me with. . .oops! wrong vampire


Today's Travel Question:

Who is the vampire pictured with Karlene
and what show is he from?



Leave an answer in the comments section of this post by midnight June 12 and you will be entered to win today's Daily Prize.

Leave an answer in the comments section any time before July 3, 2010 and you earn 1 entry toward the Grand Prize.


Now playing on my iPod: Walk Through the Fire

7 comments:

brendajean said...

That would be Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The series was during my 'too many infants at once' phase so I rarely saw the tv show.

Suan said...

Buffy the vampire slayer....spike!

Suan said...

and don't we all look so fabulous !

Kristina said...

Spike for uffy the Vampire Slayer, great show

Sandra said...

I am always amazed at how great I look in these pictures. I should go on vacation more often!

Taffy said...

Totally didn't know the answer to this one!
But LOVED the pictures of you gals on the road :)

Dina said...

ah I miss Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer.