Sunday, June 27, 2010

Forks or Bust: Day 24



Today we went. . .

CLIFF DIVING!!




It was lots of fun until Bella almost drowned.
Again.



I think she does it for the attention.
Geesh! What is she? 17?


Then we went to the LaPush Tribal store and we all got t-shirts.

(And let me just apologize now for the weird necks.)

(It must have been the way the shadows fell
when we were taking the pics.)


Heather
"Newborn"



Kristen
"Cliff Diving! Because La Push doesn't have a mall."



Nichole
"I've got a fever of 100 and werewolf"



Tristi
"Stupid Lamb"



Sarah
"Leave it to Victoria to give redheads
a bad reputation"



Rebecca
"Twilight...I know, right?"



Jessica
"Imprinted"



Kandis
"You don't Sparkle?
I see no point in talking to you."



Suan
"What do you mean Edward isn't real?"



Sandra
"You say obesessed like it's a bad thing"



Karlene
"Meanwhile, in a little town called Spoons..."



I also got a button:
Team Yay! Bella Jumped Off a Cliff
(and survived *sigh* jump again Bella jump again)



Today's Travel Question:

I'm too tired from Cliff Diving to think of a question so you can vote for your fav t-shirt or just leave any comment.


Leave an answer in the comments section of this post by midnight June 28 (date extended because I'm late posting) and you will be entered to win June 24 's Daily Prize.

Leave an answer in the comments section any time before July 3, 2010 and you earn 1 point toward the Grand Prize.


P.S. All of these t-shirts can be found at Cafe Press.



11 comments:

Sandra said...

I want a button, too.

Dina said...

I like the imprinted and real Edward shirts.

Nichole Giles said...

I like your shirt the best. But mine is pretty awesome, too. So cute!

brendajean said...

I like Karlene's the best. It gives me hope for another fabulous series somewhere else out there :)

Suan said...

i like my t shirt best....
what do you mean edward isn't real??

lostinbelieving said...

Hahaha ! Nice shirtsss ! My fave shirt would probably be the 'You say Obsessed like it's a bad thing' cause I'm obsessed with like a billion things. But then I like the button tooo :D

~Alison

*yadkny* said...

I like the newborn shirt.

Anonymous said...

I like them ALL!!! Lol. I think if i had to pick though it would probably be Kristen or Sarah's.
Kandis

Anonymous said...

i think they all are fun but the one you are wearing and suans and kandis' i like the best. morgan

ferretvamp14 said...

I like the Newborn shirt best!

Taffy said...

I like the Stupid Lamb one.