Sunday, June 27, 2010

Forks or Bust: Day 27

Today, being Sunday and a day of rest,
we took a picnic up to Edward and Bella's meadow after church.


It was just a short hike. We ate sandwiches.
Then we sat and talked, read, napped.

It was dusk as we were leaving.

I took one last look back and got this shot.


Today's Travel Question:

Where is your favorite place to read?


Leave an answer in the comments section of this post by midnight June 28 (date extended because I'm late posting) and you will be entered to win June 27 's Daily Prize.

Leave an answer in the comments section any time before July 3, 2010 and you earn 1 point toward the Grand Prize.

[And I'm caught up! YAY!!]

8 comments:

Dina said...

I really don't have a fav spot, if I want to read, I just pick up a book.

Nichole Giles said...

I love to read anywhere. It's very nice on my back porch this time of year, with the latticework all covered in leafy vines. I also love reading in my bedroom when my husband is working.

I kind of read everywhere.

Gorgeous pictures!

brendajean said...

In the summer, laying in my hammock. In the winter, under a big down comforter snuggled up in bed. When my husband is snoring, I lay on the floor of my closet and put a towel under the door so the light doesn't wake him and I read on til the weeeeeeeeeee hours of the morn!

It sounds like I have a problem....

Suan said...

out in the back yard while i'm soaking up the sun....or in my bed

*yadkny* said...

Definitely in my bed.

Anonymous said...

My bed or curled up on the couch. or wherever i am that i have a minute.
Kandis

ferretvamp14 said...

I read anywhere, but my fave place is in front of the windows in my living room with the blinds open to let the sunshine in!

Anonymous said...

Ussually in my bed.When on the road in the car.