Saturday, June 05, 2010

Forks or Bust: Day 5


THE PLAN: Get up around 6:00 a.m. and drive to Bozeman (2 hrs). Stop at the closest bookstore to grab copies of The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and then hit the hotel and the pool and read all day.


THE REALITY: We slept in.



We made it to Bozeman around noon.


First stop, the bookstore.

Apparently Stephenie Meyer has lots of fans in Bozeman.

After stops at several local bookstores and grocery stores, we finally found enough copies for all of us to have our own.

I was planning to post photos of us reading by the pool, but I was threatened with a slow and painful death.

Tomorrow, is Sunday, so we won't be traveling—but we will have the usual trivia and sponsor stuff.

Today's Travel Question:

Once you've finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, what book will you be reading?


Leave an answer in the comments section of this post by midnight June 6 and you will be entered to win today's Daily Prize.


Leave an answer in the comments section any time before July 3, 2010 and you earn 1 point toward the Grand Prize.




Now playing on my iPod: Forever by Chris Brown

P.S. I need more songs!

4 comments:

Taffy said...

I think I'll be reading Awakening Avery.

Suan said...

my plans are to watch the movies
twilight
and
new moon
and then read eclipse again
all BEFORE the movie comes out...
i am like my sister... i have
big plans and not enough time...
wish me luck :)

brendajean said...

I'm in need of a drippy, luscious romance, so it will be something by the fabulous Lynn Kurland!

Lexie said...

I will be reading The Hunger Games. Still haven't got to it yet and I have heard so many good things about it!!