Thursday, June 17, 2010

Forks or Bust: Who Cares About Forks??

We interrupt this Road Trip...

for Wedding Photos!


Forget about Seattle! There ain't nuthin' there that's better than this.

Remember the Luau Lovin' Contest last month? I finally have access to wedding photos and here are just a few of my favs. (If they're too small, click on them to see a larger image.)

Our whole family: Megan & Kendall; DH & me;
Melanie, Burrito & Kris;
Kenna, Bubba, Shrek & Steve; Christopher



The Happy Couple with Mom & Dad Browning



Bride with Sisters:
Megan, McKenna, Alyssa, Elle



Me congratulating the bride.
Grandma Lucy behind me.
(You'd think I was happy about this or somethun.)
(I WAS!!!)




Alisha (Maid of Honor) & Mel



Kris and his posse



Baby Burrito



Baby Shrek (Burrito's cousin)



Meet the Bride & Groom



Hugs & Kisses



Sharing the Wedding Cupcakes



Family—what it's all about!



Today's Travel Question:
Leave any kind of positive comment about
how adorable my family is
and you are entered to win today's prize!



Leave an answer in the comments section of this post by midnight June 18 and you will be entered to win today's Daily Prize.

Leave an answer in the comments section any time before July 3, 2010 and you earn 1 entry toward the Grand Prize.

Now playing on my iPod: Better Together by Jack Johnson

8 comments:

Jeri said...

they are adorable - and i LOVE the shoes!

Sandra said...

Before I knew what today's question was I had already decided what I was going to say. Really.

Have I told you lately what beautiful kids you have? Inside and out. And I am so happy for Melanie and Kris. I am just sorry that life worked so I wasnt able to make it that night.

CL Beck, author said...

They are all adorable, especially Baby Burrito and Baby Shrek. And the bride and groom look wonderfully happy ... as does Mom!

Taffy said...

The pic of your and yours is awesome!

Nichole Giles said...

Oh my gosh, you do look very happy. So do they. Congrats to the happy family, for sure. My fav pic is the one of just Burrito. Well, and just Shrek, too. Those two are A-dor-able!

brendajean said...

Congrats to all of you. It's so nice to see a happy family. I love the last picture best :)

Suan said...

what a great interruption....
the pictures actually caught the true wonderfully beautiful loving feeling that was there at the wedding.

Dina said...

not just saying this because I want to win, you really do have a beautiful family!