Friday, June 25, 2010

Waaayyy Behind!


Okay, I thought I could catch up in one day, but I can't. It takes a lot of time to do these posts, especially if I decide to go crazy and put our heads on other people.

I'm not complaining. It's lots of fun for me. I'm just explaining why the Forks or Bust posts are so far behind.

I have to do some REAL work today before I go play with grandbabies tonight, so I have to quit now.

But I promise that:
  • I'll get all the posts up eventually

  • You'll have a minimum of 24 hours to comment on each post

  • All the prizes will be awarded and shipped

Just be patient.

4 comments:

*yadkny* said...

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the work you have put into this contest. It has been fun to participate and relive some moments of the Twilight stories as well as learn about some really great websites from your sponsors.

BTW - the pix are great :)

Dina said...

yes we just appreciate you having this much fun with and for us to be here. :)

thank you!!

brendajean said...

You mean those aren't your real bodies?!?!?!?!?!?!

Suan said...

we understand....we appreciate your hard work....a month long "event" is very time consuming...i owe you !