Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chasing Twilight: The CD

And the winners are:

Round 1: Kandis
(randomly chosen from all those who submitted song suggestions)

Round 2: Taffy
(randomly chosen from those songs who made the cut to the CD)

Round 3: Suan
(person who chose the song that got the most votes: our Theme Song)


The songs on the CD, as voted on by YOU, are:
  • Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (Theme Song)

  • Bloodletting by Concrete Blonde

  • Forever May You Run by Gavin Rossdale

  • Moonlight by Brian Crain

  • Inseparable by Jonas Brothers

  • I Ran (So Far Away) by A Flock of Seagulls

  • That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber

  • I Run to You by Lady Antebellum

  • When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus

  • A Walk in the Forest by Brian Crain



*I'll be making the CD this weekend and getting them sent out on Monday. The prizes that include a CD will also be shipped on Monday. All other prizes have already been shipped. (Except for
The Limit which will ship in September.)

3 comments:

ali said...

Ha! Great playlist Karlene!

Congrats to your winners!

Emma Michaels said...

I saw that you are a part of the Debut Author Challenge! That is so amazing that you are supporting debut authors and I only recently found out that I am going to be one!!! I wanted to ask if you wouldn’t mind heading over to my blog and giving me your opinion. As a blogger turned author I would really appreciate it and the publisher is still giving out ARCs so you might have a chance at a free copy! Thank you and I hope you will stop by and check out The Thirteenth Chime!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?

CL Beck, author said...

Fun playlist! And by the way, thanks for the men's spritzer (prize). It arrived a few days ago. Hubby is going to enjoy it!