Friday, July 02, 2010

Chasing Twilight Sponsor Question: July 2


Today's Prize: Wooden Eclipse Tote

Sponsor: Suan @ Life is Good

Sponsor Question:
If I can talk Karlene into doing another contest/road trip later in the summer, where would you like to go?
(She says she'll only do it if 30 people provide prizes and agree to come play.)



For three chances to win this prize:
  1. Visit Life is Good and correctly answer her question by midnight July 3

  2. Answer today's Eclipse Trivia question.

  3. Answer today's Forks or Bust question.


To earn 2 entries toward the Grand Prize:
  • Visit Life is Good and correctly answer her question by any time before July 3, 2010.

9 comments:

*yadkny* said...

If this is a Twilight related road trip then we could go to Italy (well that would make it an air trip too:)

ferretvamp14 said...

Hmmm...Twilight related? Maybe random places mentioned in the books or filming locations? Alaska, Phoenix, Italy, Vancouver, Jacksonville......

Suan said...

i say morganville to visit my 2nd favorite vampire family :)

Anonymous said...

Im in I will do prizes and play!!!! Lets go to... oh heck i dont know i want to go everywhere!!!
Kandis

Anonymous said...

oh I changed my mind I want to go to hogwarts. Woot that would be super duper fun.

Anonymous said...

well i have never read the books but hey my name is in the location about the morganville to visit some more vampires, or possibly going to vegas.... that would be fun, it would be short and not take us all month. morgan.

Dina said...

I've been to Phoenix and Canada and have a passport so I would like to "travel" anywhere else. :)

Dina said...

p.s. that is 1 cool tote.

brendajean said...

Hogwarts. The Harry Potter trailer is awesome! It's coming out (part 1) in November.