Thursday, July 08, 2010

Prizes!

Okay, I know you guys think I fell off the edge of the earth. Well, close. I got bit by a vampire and you know how it takes three days to turn? And then you have to learn to control yourself?

Yeh.

So, now to award the last of the daily prizes. . .



Day 30 was sponsored by Kandis
The question was:
Have you seen Eclipse yet? Do you have tickets?
When & where?

The answer: Any.

And the winner of the Edward/New Moon Box with Goodies is:
Ferretvamp14!





Day 31 was sponsored by CustomScentsOnline.com
The question was:
What is the best-selling Twilight-inspired fragrance on CSO?

The answer: Vampire Venom.

And the winner of your choice of fragrance is:
Kandis!






Day 32 was sponsored by Suan @ Life Is Good
The question was:
If I can talk Karlene into doing another contest/road trip later in the summer, where would you like to go?

The answer: Any.

And the winner of is:
Morgan!


I'll get those prizes off to you this weekend.

Grand Prize winner announcement coming soon!

1 comment:

Dina said...

congrats!! I'm jealous. ;)