Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Amazing Jewelry!

I finally got some of the awesome flower earrings from Chanté at Freckled Flower Shop. I've been meaning to order some since she sponsored the Chasing Twilight contest. Megan won the earrings and when I saw them, I knew I had to have some.

So are you ready?
Ta-da!
I'm modeling the large black rose earrings with matching rose ring.


Here's a close-up.

Aren't they awesome?

Chanté's prices are super absurdly low. Seriously. When I got my order and saw the quality of the earrings, I would fully expect to see them in Kohl's for around $20 or more. And the ring? At least that much, too.

If you want to fully understand what I mean by "absurdly low," check out Chanté's etsy shop. She has studs, small wires or large wires (mine are large) in a variety of flowers and colors.

Here's a sampling of the rings:




I like big and bulky jewelry, but if you prefer smaller, daintier creations, check out another friend of mine, Pamela, who makes unique, handcrafted jewelry.

I like these brown earrings a lot.


 While this necklace and bracelet is too dainty for my personal tastes, I think it's absolutely lovely—as are all her creations.

Pamela has a variety of gold and silver jewelry using several types of gem stones. Check her out at Unique Handcrafted Jewelry by Pamela.



*I purchased  jewelry with my own money. I receive no compensation for this review. 

2 comments:

Nichole Giles said...

Love those rings! Going to have to check out that site. Thanks.

The Freckled Flower Shop said...

Thank you, thank you! They look so pretty on you. I love the ring on your tiny little fingers!