Monday, September 27, 2010

Tie-Breaker Voting!

Thank you to everyone who voted on my photos!

After tallying all the votes for my new business photo, #5 and #6 came out as a tie. I had several comments that suggested the reason one was preferred over the other was due to the difference in close-upness.

(Yes, that's a word. I just made it up. So.)

Here are the two top voted photos, resized to be similar. Now which one do you like best?

 Big Smile



Little Smile

 




And the winner of Key Lime Pie?

T. Lynn Adams!!!

9 comments:

Erika said...

I still vote #5, but I love them both. I really like your smile in 5.

brendajean said...

Big smile =)

Jeri said...

big smile for me.

Nichole Giles said...

The second one. They're both great though.

Nicola said...

I like the big smile but I think it's supposed to be more "professional" or something not to smile so much so I'm going for:

Little Smile

Suan said...

i like 5 best but i think 6 is more professional

Susan said...

I like the second one best - it's warm and friendly, but still professional. Love the hair, BTW!

T. Lynn Adams said...

The little smile is the biggest favorite for me. It is professional and friendly both.

I agree, I love the hair!

Thank you, also, for the Key Lime Pie book. I love the real pie and am looking forward to the read. T. Lynn

Melanie said...

I LOVE the second one :)