Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Wish List Meme



I saw this on Facebook, posted by Debbie @ Cranberry Fries. And WOW! I'd love a new red Wii. Not that I need one, but still.

However, it's the ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR GameStop gift certificate that I REALLY want to win. I could totally go nuts this Christmas!!

Entering this contest is easy and fun. You can enter too, but visiting TodaysMama.


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we can spend some of it together. And that they'll all find peace and love and financial stability in 2011.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
The kids couldn't get up until I put the CD Sleigh Ride by Emile Pandolfi on full blast. That was their cue to jump out of bed and come running.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A Gift Certificate for a full year's visit to my favorite nail place in Midvale, getting my nails done and my eyebrows waxed every two weeks. (Value: $1250)

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I love decorating the tree using old ornaments that I've had for years. This year, I'm having my grandsons make some ornaments for me and help me decorate.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopoly. Clue. Eye Spy.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Someplace very warm, with a beach.

8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1.  Wii Just Dance or Just Dance 2
2. Wii Party
3. Wii Carnival Games

1 comment:

CL Beck, author said...

Good luck! Hope you win!