Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Follow Me Winner!

Remember way back nearly a year ago, when I started a contest to get to 100 Followers? Well, I finally made it.

I probably would have made it sooner if I hadn't turned into one of those hit-and-miss (mostly miss) bloggers. I'm trying to do better. Honest.

But you don't care about THAT. You care about the fact that I have now randomly chosen a winner from among my 103 faithful followers!

And the winner of an Urban Botanic warmer and three oils is:
Sheila @ Why Not? Because I Said So!

Sheila, send me an e-mail with you mailing address and I'll get your prize right out to you!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I am so thrilled Karlene!! Thank you so much! :)

Rebecca Talley said...

Congrats, Sheila. I just got one and have been using cinnamon and apple oils. Mmmm, my house smells so good. You'll love it.