Over the years, this room has been used as a junk room, play room, offices for Rosehaven, Professional Pre-Press, Urban Botanic, CustomScentsOnline, and half a dozen other businesses that I've started and closed.
This is the room that depressed me so much when I moved Rosehaven back home from the warehouse that I went to Home Depot and bought the happiest color paint I could find:
That color still makes me smile when I walk into the room.
Right now, though, it's crammed full of UB stuff, boxes, and miscellaneous junk.
That does not make me smile.
BUT. I'm turning it into a LIBRARY!!!
My own private, personal dream library.
Okay, it's not going to make Belle jealous...
but it certainly makes me giggle with glee every time I think about it.
Okay, so here's the plan...
To Do List:
- Move out all the Urban Botanic shelves and product
- SORT & PURGE all the boxes and stacks of crud all over the floor
- Move bookcases from garage down to room
- Move Favorite books from Shipping Room to Library
- Move curriculum resource books from Shipping Room to Library
- Decide what to put in the file cabinets (might move them out and add more bookcases...)
- Decide what to do with desk (definitely keeping it, but not sure what I'll use it for.) (Personal perfume making, perhaps...)
- Make a book inventory