It's also my "Hide the Presents from the Grandbabies" room, the "Jewelry Making Kit Storage" room, the "Paper Scrapbooking" room, the "Gift Wrap" room, and the "All-Purpose Miscellaneous Creative Crap" room.
It needs some work. Right now it has a lot of left over Urban Botanic stuff in it, but that will all be gone next weekend.
Hopefully, I will make enough $$ at the UB Yard Sale to do the following:
This is the plan:
- Paint walls white
- Brighter ceiling light
- Add table/floor lamps
- Use vertical storage to create a “store” of craft supplies to shop from
A. Gift Closet
- Build floor to ceiling shelves
- Put Christmas gifts in tubs
- Easy slide out storage
B. File Cabinet
- File cabinet to hold idea books and patterns (2 drawer?)
- Space above cabinet??
B & C. Wall
- Create vertical storage for scrapbook paper & supplies
- Create vertical storage for craft and gift wrap supplies
- If no studs, attach furring strips to front of paneling to build out studs for vert storage; decorative
- IKEA $2 curtain rods to create wrap paper hangers on wall above table
- Hang scissors, etc.
- Store bows & ribbon
- 2 tier plastic shelving
- Corkboard—Idea board; make it pretty
Estimated cost: $200?