Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cue Mystery Music...

Long time, no blog. Been busy working.

But I'm making some changes to my schedule which will allow me to work on my own projects.

And...

This morning, while I was taking my shower, I thought of a new scene for my teenage mystery book!!!

Haven't had any new thoughts for that book since November? December? of last year. I'm so excited I had to share!




Derek, the Computer Geek






hacks into the Long Beach police gang database and




Lexie, the Main Character









identifies



Angel, the gang guy




as the guy she saw when she was at the hospital with





Cam, the new guy






visiting his brother, the officially not-dead body she'd tripped over.

Also in this scene, she gets the first hint that



another LB gang member






might be floating around town.

http://youtu.be/a1Y73sPHKxw

1 comment:

Tristi Pinkston said...

I'm getting kind of a, "Karlene likes Twilight actors" vibe here. :)