Friday, August 19, 2011

Last Day to Get a Great Deal!


Today is the last day to register for my Blogging 101 class, which I'll be teaching TOMORROW!

This is also your last chance to attend this class for the low price of $25 per student. Starting this fall, I'll be teaching from Stone Gate Center for the Arts and tuition will be higher.

In this class, I'll cover the basics of the blogging world: how to set up your blog, what all those settings mean, how to use add gadgets, when to blog, and what to blog about to fit your individual needs!

I'm also giving every class member a FREE pdf copy of my Blogging 101 book (which will be available for sale next month for $49.95).

Register today. Space is limited!

3 comments:

ansindt said...

Are you ever going to do classes in SL or Utah county?

Suan said...

great class ! i learned ALOT and what a bargain at $25.00

Karlene said...

I'll be teaching this same class at Stone Gate Center for the Arts on October 8th, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

I don't know how much it will cost yet. They set the price. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

They're having an Open House this Friday and Saturday from 1:00 to 7:00 pm.

The address is: 886 West 2600 North, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

And their website is: http://www.stonegatearts.com/

Karlene