Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday: Hang That Plaque!


I decided to start doing the Tackle It Tuesday thingee, sponsored by 5MinutesForMom.com.

Because I've been working on this house re-org for awhile now and I need to breathe some new life into it.

Or into me.

Or something.

So back in December, I got some new blinds for my front room. They are working out so much better than the shears they replaced.

But the drapes were created to work with the shears and without them, there's a big glaring blank spot.

A few months later, while I was still pondering what to do about that blank spot, I won a plaque. In a blog hop. (I think it was sponsored by Tristi Pinkston but if I'm wrong, don't hate me.) (And I can't remember who I won it from. I'm a bad, bad blogger.)

The plague fits perfectly in that spot!


Ta-da!

And here's a close-up of the plaque itself:

Sorry it's so blurry. If you can't read it, it says, "Be Still, and know that I am God."

Perfect.

No comments: