Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Who's Excited About Breaking Dawn Part 1?


Yep, I'll be hosting another lollapalooza in honor of Breaking Dawn Part 1:

Bella's Totally Awesome
Bridal/Baby Shower


There will be contests and prizes and lots of fun for two full weeks before the movie release.

(Click here to see the fun we had for the release of Eclipse.)

The party will run November 7–18th, so be sure to come visit then.

And you'll also want to check back here before then because I'll be posting countdowns, blog backgrounds and other freebies related to the movie release.


But today, I'm sending out an
open invitation to sponsor
Bella's Totally Awesome Bridal/Baby Shower.



To be a sponsor, you need to:
  • have a blog
  • post a shower invitation on your blog*
  • put a button in your sidebar*
  • provide and ship a prize to the winner

In return, you'll get:

If you're interested in being a sponsor, email me at bellasshower AT gmail DOT com ASAP and I'll send you the full details. I'm limiting this to 36 sponsors; first come, first served.

*Code for invitation and button provided by me.

No comments: