Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Door Prize: Wanna Kiss Edward?

This party game is now closed.

Well, now you can!

Okay, well, maybe not really Edward, but you can smooch away on your very own picture of him with this prize.


PRIZE: 2012 Breaking Dawn Calendar!

SPONSOR: Kandis

Not a big Edward fan? You also get Jacob. :)

TO ENTER TO WIN THIS PRIZE: Visit Kandis' post and answer her trivia question. E-mail the correct answer to her question to bellasshower@gmail.com. Please include your name and mailing address (so I can contact you if you win).

DEADLINE: Midnight, November 19, 2011.

OPEN TO U.S. ENTRIES ONLY.

All correct answers will be entered to win the prize. Winner will be chosen using www.random.com and announced Monday, November 21st.

Correct answers will also be awarded three entries for the Grand Prize, to be awarded Monday, November 21st. (Grand Prize open to U.S. entries only. Sorry.)


About Kandis:

Hi. I'm Kandis. I love playing in Karlene's blog parties. I almost always win something! I was a sponsor of her Eclipse movie release party and that was tons of fun.

When I'm not playing in one of Karlene's parties, I'm spending time with my family and hanging out with friends.

No comments: